I'm back
Sorry for the long delay in posting. I finally recovered from the bug I had. And it was a nasty one indeed.
I've just been quite as of late. No significant reason, or depression or any of that... I've just been emotionally doing spring cleaning and dealing with a nasty semester at school. A lot of sorting out mental trash from treasure.
It's odd.. Its like I'm going through an emotional, mental, and physical transformation right now. The end of a bad era and the beginning of one that's a blank page.
I'll write more later as I just got off the dogwatch shift..
I've just been quite as of late. No significant reason, or depression or any of that... I've just been emotionally doing spring cleaning and dealing with a nasty semester at school. A lot of sorting out mental trash from treasure.
It's odd.. Its like I'm going through an emotional, mental, and physical transformation right now. The end of a bad era and the beginning of one that's a blank page.
I'll write more later as I just got off the dogwatch shift..
Comments
Be well, Windy.