First post in a while..

In all honesty school has been dominating my life as of late.. I'm currently prepping for the last two weeks of the semester. One presentation, one research paper, and two final exams and i will be done for a couple of months. This has by far been the toughest semester yet.

I won't be able to take any classes next semester due to my university screwing with the class schedule. It made me angry that they decided to rearrange classes, but then I realized just how burnt out I had become. Even my friends have noticed it. And while I really don't want to take a semester off, I really need to. I've been grinding at this full time for 2 years and 4 months on top of working rotating shifts full time.. It has taken a bit of a toll on me.

So, I'll take a 9 week break and focus on me for a change. I want to completely transition to a raw food/high raw food diet. I want to start exercising again. I need to get to boat cleaned up and seaworthy again. In short, there are a lot of things I need to do for myself. I've been neglecting myself for a while now. Granted, I have been eating and drinking MUCH healthier in the last 3 months than ever before. But, I need to fully commit to it. It makes me feel so much better when I eat raw. I just want to take it all the way..

I've been toying with the idea of shutting this blog down and starting another one. Let me know what you think about that. A part of me wants to start anew, but the other part of me feels like I would be sealing off a big part of my history. Many posts are silly, vulgar, and hostile in the archives. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do with this place.

Only time will tell...

Comments

Popular Posts