Closing a chapter.

Jesus, I need to blow the dust of this blog.

I wound up getting all wrapped up playing on facebook and all the little games that you can play on the site. Man, you can really eat up a ton of time doing that crap!! I can't believe the amount of time I've wasted doing that. But, It has allowed me the ability to keep in touch with friends and family a lot more frequently than I used to.

Well, the undergraduate degree is finished. I took my last final on Wednesday night finishing the final class I needed to complete the degree requirements. To say it felt good was an understatement. In all honesty, a few years ago I never figured that I would complete it. I had pretty much given up any hopes of going back to school. Go figure.

So now its on to graduate school and hopes of a brighter future in about a year and a half. I'm ready to move on from this era of my life and put this place and all its cast of characters behind me forever. I'll take a few fond memories with me when I go, but not many. It's been a dark decade to saw the least.

My work situation is the same old grind as it always is. I'm so over the whole thing. I just come in, do my time and go home. Other than my teammate I don't socialize or chum around with anyone from here. Too much ego and chest beating for me. I keep my personal life personal. Besides , 40 hours a week of seeing these lunkheads is too much as it is.

Oh well, back to the grind.

Comments

Popular Posts