Mess with me one time....understand?



Wow, It appears that I rocked some insect world last week.

Only one casualty found... One.... That is simply fucking magnificent. I was expecting there to be a million twitching bodies lying everywhere a couple of days after the "application of chemical methods", and I wasn't looking forward to it.

Phew, I'm glad that shit is over with. granted I'm going to have to be really diligent in applying chemicals once a month. I don't ever want to go through that horror show again. If I simply ran them over into my neighbor's units I could really care less. They too can fumigate.. Besides, if everyone would just cooperate, and spray on the same flipping day (as I've suggested to the building super ) we could get rid of the problem entirely.. But no, everyone has to do their own thing... Oh well, enjoy your infestation you stubborn little bastards, my shit is pristine and bug free...


On a joyous note: I had high speed wireless Internet installed this weekend at the apartment.. I can't even begin to describe the difference it is compared to the dial up account I use at work. It. Is. Simply. Sublime. I was laying back on the couch last night surfing across the Internet like a fighter jet. Clicking, and downloading, swooping, and soaring. It was a beautiful, wonderful thing.. Really...


I think the best thing is that now I don't have to worry about any of my oh-so-nosy coworkers looking over my shoulder, or trying to see what I'm looking at. ( I truly CAN'T stand that... ) I'm positive that is one of the reasons that I've neglected this blog for so long. I was always worried about someone I work with seeing the name on my screen and finding it. That can lead to big trouble in a hurry. Hell, I've even toyed with the idea of starting fresh somewhere else and e-mailing the few ( meaning one or two ) readers and letting them know where the new blog is. Why, you ask? Well, I'm not too sure who has the address to this blog. Long ago, I thought I remembered giving my mom and dad the address, and maybe my brother.. I'm still mulling it over.

more later...

Comments

one3y3 said…
Wireless internet, eh? Just be careful... you may find yourself on the toilet with your laptop on your, ummm, lap. And yes, I'm talking from experience. TMI, but whatever.

Enjoy!
Windrider said…
It's too late! I'm hopelessly addicted already..

I wonder if a t.v. tray would work well for the bathroom? Just wonderin'....