Turn the Page...



SO, where were we? Ah yes, In my last installment of random bitching I was on the verge of booting a girlfriend to the curb, and life was really sucking..

Well, The Girlfriend and I worked thru the problem and are doing well. Granted it was touch and go for a while, but I stated my case clearly and gave her the option of the red or blue pill. It all worked out for the best. And I'm glad it did, too because I can see really long term potential in this relationship.

The rest of my life is in complete disarray.... It's kind of like watching a nuclear detonation from the bomb's perspective. But, you know what? It's OK.... It really is, and that isn't just me saying that from a calm, "survival mode" sort of reaction.. I'm really alright with it. Everything about my life is changing down to the very core and I'm enjoying it.

You may be wondering what I mean by "everything"..

Well, I'm going to be moving in with a friend of my GF and renting a room from her. Yep, I've decided that financially, and logically, it just doesn't make any sense at all to rent a huge place ( like I have now at 1200+ sq ft ) and only sleep there 2 to 3 nights a week. I also realized that I have WAY too much stuff that I just don't use. Shit, Emeril Legassi could cook dinner for half the population of Miami with all the pots, pans, and utensils I have in my kitchen! And I haven't used anything but the microwave, and the dishwasher in there for over a YEAR!! So, I'm downsizing... What I don't donate to charity, or put into storage, I'm just going to get rid of.... It scares me, but it excites me at the same time. I'm looking forward to the simplicity, Its sort of zen like.

I'm heading back to school, and changing careers... What I'm doing now is a dead end road, and there is absolutely zero job satisfation in it. The biggest killer of the job I perform now is that I can't transfer anywhere else in the Country without an act of God Almighty. That is the biggest pisser of them all. SO, I'm going to do something to change all that.. I want to live in the Rocky Mountains, see all the vast forests, white christmases.. Anywhere but here..

What am I wanting to do for a living these days you may ask?

stay tuned...... coming soon..

Comments