Strange days...



You Know, I really haven't given two shits about this blog since around last october. And suddenly I do..

Strange.

I guess it's because I've sort of been "wagon train-ing " along and really didn't have alot to say. Sure some things have happened good, and bad, but overall I just havent wanted to blog about anything.

I guess I figured that anyone who used to read my posts really wouldn't truly give a shit, and that goes especially double for the poor random bastards that stumble into this "porta-john for the mind" I have going here.

I mean, I have a new boat, and a new girlfriend, but how many people would really, actually care?

Answer: anyone who knows me in real life would, but they already know about all that, and they have no clue about this blog anyhow.

I realized why I read other people's blogs and it all started making sense to me:

I want some real human thoughts and feelings expressed in the pages I visit, even a bit of wisdom. No, I'm not looking for the teachings of the Dali Lama, or the secrets of the universe.. Just a common connection to other human beings (men, women, gay or straight, it makes no difference ) who are stuggling to live, thrive, and survive just like me.

I find myself mezmerized by blogs where the author actually relays thoughts, emotions, and real world experiences I can relate to. Where I can actually feel what they are, or have gone thru and relate it to my own experiences. A commonality, if you will..

I'm not talking about aspiring professional writers, or literary artists, or "blog actors" who can make words just flow off a page and carry you away to another place wrapped in utter fiction.. In fact, I hate that sort of shit.. It's nothing more than a book with training wheels, and interactive fan feedback. Fuck it, I want the real deal..And If I want that, I guess it's only fair to offer the same in return.

So, from here on out anyone who reads this is going to get the unabridged, U.S.D.A. Prime context.. No watering down, no holding back, no modification..

By the way, If you want to really go visit a brother who TRULY lays it on the line ( and I mean truly..) Go see "the ex gf project" link on my sidebar and read his whole blog.

All I can say is: "Wow!" The man has a supreme amount of guts to chronicle his life like that for all the world to examine and comment on..

And new links wil be added soon for the other folks I connect with based on their blog. deal with it .....

Comments

Diane said…
Word. It's good to see you back, but I'm sorry your week has been bad.
Windrider said…
DIVA!!!! Where on earth have you been girl??!!! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth!
Diane said…
I'm still around occasionally, but just reading rather than writing online. I hope things are going better for you now. Keep in touch!!!

Popular Posts