it just keeps getting better, and better..

The last few days have been some of the most trying in my recent life. They have really sucked.. I'm not sure why a "black cloud of badness" seems to be following me everywhere I go, but it seems to be doing just that. And I'm being 100% serious here.

Allow me to summarize:

- Due to an idiotic oversight on my part, the finances are paper thin for 30 days or more..

- Saturday night, for the second time in my life I left someone to get home by themselves at a social engagement because of their behavior. Since it was my girlfriend of 5 months I offered to pay for a taxi, or limo to get her home safely.. (Hey, what can I say, I was raised that way. ) And I essentially, goddamned near verbatim told her "frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn!!", and drove off into the night truly not giving a shit.

- I have to find a new place to live because my apartment is being sold as a condo. This is a huge pain in the ass, HUGE! More than likely I'm going to downsize to a smaller place. I can't justify spending so much on a 2/2 when I live alone. It's like throwing money into a campfire just to watch it burn..

- Someone I know was notified officially that his son was Killed In Action (KIA) on Wednesday morning in Iraq... His DEROS from Iraq was less than 2 months...

- And a bunch of other things I don't have the energy to type about.

In short, right now life sucks..

Comments