Thoughts..
It's been a while..
A mild depression, and a lack of stimulation I guess.
I'm just not too sure where my life is going. Granted, I'm progressing in regards to my education, etc, etc. But I'm really starting to wonder what the end goal is before the big end. After all, its all folly.
I'm becoming beautiful on the inside while ugly on the outside. The ultimate paradox. It figures it would be this way.... God's big joke I guess. I wish I knew.
Be back soon...
A mild depression, and a lack of stimulation I guess.
I'm just not too sure where my life is going. Granted, I'm progressing in regards to my education, etc, etc. But I'm really starting to wonder what the end goal is before the big end. After all, its all folly.
I'm becoming beautiful on the inside while ugly on the outside. The ultimate paradox. It figures it would be this way.... God's big joke I guess. I wish I knew.
Be back soon...
Comments
I'm actually doing quite well. I went through a period of feeling very down and it made me think for a while.
I started to ponder my life, why I live it the way I do, and what it all means in the end.
Hell, I guess its because I'll turn 40 in a couple of weeks. Not sure...
Happy early birthday sugah - 40 is still young. don't argue. yes it is. :D