Engaging the Enemy...

Man, it has been a long month... Truly..
Every time I sit down and tried to blog something came up, or someone was looking over my shoulder.
Work has become a big ball of drama, even moreso that it already was. Why?
(rant mode activated)
Because I really, and truly, work for the biggest passive aggressive, ignorant, tool in the world... No, really I do.. Hey, I'm not kidding here! He really is!!
Basically, he went on a power trip and stepped over his allowable boundaries and I've had to file a complaint demanding he right the situation. If he doesn't right it, I'll have to file an official grieveance through our labor union which will involve his boss, and his boss's boss. And it will get ugly very quickly.
Fun, huh?
The thing that suck the most is that this waste of human DNA is the type to hold grudges, and will more than likely attempt to retaliate against me for standing up to him, and making him do the right thing. Joy... Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of this guy but it really sucks to have to watch your back every single second of the day at work. I just hate that shit....
Every one of my coworkers is afraid of this turd. They banter and howl about complaining about him to upper management but its all a lot of hot air. When the time comes to file a complaint they just roll over and take it like good little monkeys not wanting to piss off the organ grinder. In doing so for a couple of years since this ass clown was made a supervisor, they basically have lead him to believe he can do anything he wants to with zero fear of getting in trouble. Why, because they're all afraid of him making work more rigid, enforcing more rules, and all that sort of thing.
In the years I've been here, I've never seen anyone take this guy to task ever. He just rolls over everyone because they let him.
Well, screw that... I've had enough of it. It's going to make things pretty uncomfortable for a long while at work, but I'm sick of this prick making stupid decisions that affect my life and just let him get away with it.
Just had to get that off my chest...
(rant mode off..)
So basically that's the latest.
I do have a lead on a sweet job in atlanta. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if I did somehow get the position it would be roughly akin to hitting the lotto.. So, I'm getting a package ready to submit. (cross your fingers for me.) It would mean a considerable pay raise as well. (GOD could I use that!!!)
The only drawback would be with the GF. Shes tied here with her mom, and her house and pets.. I really don't know how that will work out. I really DO NOT want a prolonged long distance romance. They just don't work, and are just miserable.
Sigh..
But hey, it's my friday and I'm not going to let all this harsh my weekend...
Comments