My first tagging!
My dear friend Diva has tagged me with this Meme:
List 5 weird personal habits/traits and then tag 5 people when you're done.
Ok, I'll play. I'll probably only tag a couple of people though, largely because I dont really know alot of other bloggers. The fact i've been AWOL for a couple of months doesn't help alot either.
1. I bite my fingernails all the time. I could never get a manicure ( not that i want one mind you, ahem.. ) because the better they look, the more I want to bite them. Granted, I don't have tiny slivers of nails on my hands, but the thought of letting them grow out would make me crazy.
2. I am the calmest person you'll ever meet in an emergency. It's really odd.. If we were together and something horrible happened ( explosion, loss of life, nasty injury, etc..) I would be the most serene, logical person you could ever imagine. Bullets, blood, chaos, and panic for whatever reason don't affect me at all other than to make me assertive and clear minded.
3. As a "Manly Man" ( So I'm told ) I would definately say that my 100% LACK of interest in anything "ball /car sports" related would be a biggie here. I would rather have a root canal without pain medication than be forced to watch Basketball, Football, Nascar, Indy, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, Volleyball ( excluding womens beach volleyball - for "genetic" reasons ) , Tennis, Cricket, Rugby, etc...
This trait definately makes me an oddity in the world of men. It's sort of expected that I know all the scores of every bleedin' game across the planet... If you could only see the faces of the guys who ask me sports related questions only to be told, "I have no clue, I don't watch it.." Its like they were stabbed in the heart.. ( I love it .. )
Now having said that, I WILL watch anything shooting/archery oriented at the drop of a hat. Same goes for jet ski competitions.. but I digress..
4. I will dislike someone/someplace for no apparent reason.. I "listen to my guts" when it comes to people/places and have learned the hard way not to heed what my instincts are telling me. Granted, I would never be openly rude or cold to someone (unless they deserve it.. ) but I'll make myself scarce if I don't like the feeling I get off another person/location. It's kept me safe more times than I can remember.
5. I find humor in almost everything.. I have to reign it in alot of the time. It seems to come out at the most inopportune moments.
So, there you go..
and a big TAG to Robyn, and Pisser..........
List 5 weird personal habits/traits and then tag 5 people when you're done.
Ok, I'll play. I'll probably only tag a couple of people though, largely because I dont really know alot of other bloggers. The fact i've been AWOL for a couple of months doesn't help alot either.
1. I bite my fingernails all the time. I could never get a manicure ( not that i want one mind you, ahem.. ) because the better they look, the more I want to bite them. Granted, I don't have tiny slivers of nails on my hands, but the thought of letting them grow out would make me crazy.
2. I am the calmest person you'll ever meet in an emergency. It's really odd.. If we were together and something horrible happened ( explosion, loss of life, nasty injury, etc..) I would be the most serene, logical person you could ever imagine. Bullets, blood, chaos, and panic for whatever reason don't affect me at all other than to make me assertive and clear minded.
3. As a "Manly Man" ( So I'm told ) I would definately say that my 100% LACK of interest in anything "ball /car sports" related would be a biggie here. I would rather have a root canal without pain medication than be forced to watch Basketball, Football, Nascar, Indy, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, Volleyball ( excluding womens beach volleyball - for "genetic" reasons ) , Tennis, Cricket, Rugby, etc...
This trait definately makes me an oddity in the world of men. It's sort of expected that I know all the scores of every bleedin' game across the planet... If you could only see the faces of the guys who ask me sports related questions only to be told, "I have no clue, I don't watch it.." Its like they were stabbed in the heart.. ( I love it .. )
Now having said that, I WILL watch anything shooting/archery oriented at the drop of a hat. Same goes for jet ski competitions.. but I digress..
4. I will dislike someone/someplace for no apparent reason.. I "listen to my guts" when it comes to people/places and have learned the hard way not to heed what my instincts are telling me. Granted, I would never be openly rude or cold to someone (unless they deserve it.. ) but I'll make myself scarce if I don't like the feeling I get off another person/location. It's kept me safe more times than I can remember.
5. I find humor in almost everything.. I have to reign it in alot of the time. It seems to come out at the most inopportune moments.
So, there you go..
and a big TAG to Robyn, and Pisser..........
Comments
Hmphff.
Are the boys busy? I could use some back-up.